This privacy statement explains how we collect and use the information on the website http://www.scanadu.com and all its extensions (collectively the “Site”).
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION You can visit our site without unveiling your identity. The “Site” collects your internet protocol address (IP address) and we use analytics software and cookies to make your experience as easy as possible, and improve our services.
If you consent to it, we collect:
- information (such as your name, email, postal address, gender ,if you have children, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process when will be operational;
details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Site;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions;
- IP addresses.
- Analyze visit behavior
- Enhance your user experience on the “Site”
- To recognize you when you are using the “Site”
- provide products and services
- deliver products and services
- personalize and customize content
- send you emails and newsletters about our products and services
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Scanadu Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Questions If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated October 2015