Michael’s House is a unique drug and alcohol treatment facility located in the beautiful San Jacinto Mountains in Palm Springs, California. The drug rehab and alcohol rehab programs at Michael’s House are known throughout the county for their innovative approach to treating the individual suffering from addiction as well as co-occurring disorders (also known as Dual Diagnosis).
Michael’s House services include:
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment programs
- Full detoxification from drugs or alcohol
- Individual and group counseling sessions
- The proven-successful Foundations treatment model to best engage the individual in a non-confrontational manner in their own recovery
Michael’s House is special in that they treat those individuals who have received a Dual Diagnosis of co-occurring substance use and mental health diagnoses. Having a Dual Diagnosis is difficult, and only experts like those found at Michael’s House are equipped to confront both sides of the problem with equal effectiveness.
If you or someone you know is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, or has a Dual Diagnosis, contact Michael’s House immediately. There are helpful, knowledgeable staff members standing by waiting to help assess your situation and get you the help that you need.